Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Review of Mumbai Races 29/02/12

Cardinal sins don't go unpunished. I clean forgot that Sledgehammer was sent to Hyderabad for the Derby, and was a cinch here.
However, I did well for the day, with Wells Fargo-P, Walking Tall-P, Ashwa Apollo-P, Svelte Lady-P, Angel Child-Win since the odds on Ice Empire drifted to 3/1, Star Goddess -Win & Keringdingan-P at 5/1 since the owner insisted, Visionist-E/W.
I took a hit on MARINE ZONE and Knighton.
All in all, a pleasant day.
NM







"DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN EASILY MAKE OVER $4000/WEEK ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING, ADVERTISING, REFERRING OR OWNING A WEBSITE"


Dear Fellow Entrepreneur,

Hi and welcome to my site. OK, I'm going to keep this short and sweet - I'm not going to bore you with the usual "rags-to-riches" story because I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear it.

What I will say though, is this...

If you're tired of all the so-called "systems" and business opportunities that require you to sell affiliate products, run pay per click advertising campaigns, operate websites or recruit new members then I have excellent news for you.

Keep reading because I guarantee that this will be the most important piece of information you will ever read about making money online... or in general for that matter.

I have discovered an amazingly simple income system that will allow you and anyone else to earn an incredible income from home, just by using your computer and the Internet.

This system is called "The Smart Cash System" and it does NOT involve any of the following:


* No building websites

* No selling products - in any way shape or form

* No advertising

* No data entry

* No Adsense

* No mailing lists

* No rebate processing

* No recruiting new members - this is not MLM

* No uplines or downlines

* No gambling

* No chain letters

* No surveys or "paid to read" programs

THE PAY IS VIRTUALLY INSTANT

That's right, as soon as money goes into my online accounts, I am free to spend it! I simply use a special debit card which allows me to withdraw my earnings at anytime of the day from any ATM anywhere in the world - no waiting for commission checks at the end of each month.

And since I don't have to rely on making sales I can just sit back, run the system and make a steady, GUARANTEED PROFIT each and everyday.

Catch your fancy?  CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment